Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm Official!

Ni Hao from the MTC! I've already sent you a letter, but this is just a faster way to let you know that I'm doing great (: I absolutely love it here! For dear elder letters, my mailbox # is 23, I leave oct 22 and the code thing is TAIW-TAI. 
So the chinese is slowly coming.  
I've gotten to the point where I can bear a very simple testimony, and I can understand a lot of what my companion says.  I'm in a trio, so there's sis Meyer and sis Bowman.  They are so awesome! we get along really well.  Anyway, sis meyer is from australia, and we all love trying to mimmick her accent! strike! haha what a funny gal.  sis bowman lived in shanghai for a year, so she's pretty good at zhongwen (chinese) but just wanted to brush up on gospel terms.  
even when my jin lao shi (teacher johnson) speaks only  in chinese and I have no idea what he's saying, I can totally feel the spirit when he bears his testimony.  I feel like I'm learning more of the language of the spirit and I love it! I just have to keep reminding myself that I've only been here for like three days and I have to be patient and have faith in God, because his zhongwen is perfect! We're supposed to SYL (speak your language) as often as possible, so please excuse my chinglish haha. I'm gettin there.   Anyways, I love you guys so much! I know that this is God's church. We are his children and He loves each of us so much! Keep the faith!

Sister Facer
(Feng Jiemei)

No comments:

Post a Comment