Monday, November 9, 2015

Transfer Week



 Zone pic
 Good bye, Xiao JM! :(
Man, I was so bummed when I found out I was moving.  I'll miss Yilan so much! But I guess this is Heavenly Father saying that my work there has been done.  I did get a nice pouring rain my last night in Yilan, and as we left it was sprinkling, and I got to see a beautiful rainbow! I love the simple things that Heavenly Father gives us. 
 Our first English lesson.  This is Guveline, from the Philippines,
and her English is awesome!  Xiao JM got to teach
her first English lesson and did great.
 Our last lesson with Steven and Carly!  I hate good byes...
 ELDER FACER!!!
Alright so my new companion is... Sister Wright! I'm now Sister Training Leader with her, serving in Beitou! (bay-toe) I made it to TAIPEI!!! I'm so stoked to be here, and it was nice to come home to somewhere I've already been, from exchanges.  We have been sooo busy!! In Taiwan, the STL's do a lot more than we did in Georgia, so that means a lot more time and responsibility.  I'm excited for it though! 
 Sisters pic (:
Sister Wright is so awesome! Her Chinese name is Ren JM, if I ever say that haha. She grew up in Florida, then moved to Vegas in high school.  She's way outgoing and loves to talk. She goes home in 2 transfers, though. We were in the MTC at the same time but we were in different zones and she was one transfer ahead of me.
We celebrated our companionship with ice cream bars (:
Beitou is so different than Yilan.  There are millions of people here!! Haha I feel like I'm back in Atlanta; star struck from so many people, except for they're all Asian here.  Beitou is famous for its hot springs, but that also means that the whole city smells like sulfur. Maybe one day I'll get used to it! I love the city life though!
 Haha, McD's bathroom selfie with a random girl (:
 I found Hanny at the transfer meeting.  She's the Elder's RC
             Sister Hill's last zone conference.  We met at my first temple tour.  I'll miss this girl! 
We got word that Elder Stevenson, the newly called apostle, will be visiting our mission on the 24 of November, which is so soon! I'm very excited to get to meet him and hear what he has to say!
Lately I've been thinking about the fruits of my mission.  A sister just this transfer had to go home because of sickness, and Sister Sagisi, our STL that I took her place, just went home. So I'm not trunky or anything, but I've just been thinking about what my mission really means to me.  When I'm standing in front of Heavenly Father, what will I be able to tell Him? I hope I'll be able to tell Him that I did everything that I possibly could to find and bring His children back.  That I talked to everyone I could, and bore my testimony with all my heart.  I want to know that I found everyone I needed to, everyone I promised I would find. I want to be a better disciple of Christ, more able to serve in the kingdom of God.  I want Him to know He can trust me; that I'm willing to do anything He asks of me.
 A little boy gave us a big leaf...
Well, I'm excited to see what this transfer has in store! I'm loving every day, and trying to make every day the best day of my life.  Who knew this life could be so amazing??!
Love, Feng Jiemei
 I'm obviously Lys' sister.  I broke my toenail while hauling my luggage around :(

No comments:

Post a Comment